Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ben and I at MOA

Its been a long time since the last time I went to this place. I remember the last time I went here. I met my exGF and we had drinks together. Ok going back Ben and I went to MOA today just to see how MOA's look like now and had fun as well. I waited for an hour for Ben. Malaki ang pinagbago ng lugar na ito marami ng mga bagong establishment and fun rides. Ben says the last time he went here is 2009 wow! thats 4years ago he he he we look like probensiyano in the city cause were taking pictures. Just like the normal people do in mall walking, window shopping, fitting aome clothes na hindi naman bibili ha ha ha. After an hour or two walking around the mall we end up in Harbor View Restaurant and had our dinner. Since we lock of budget di ako nagturo ha ha ha I told him to decide whatever he wants. 30mins after its time for my medicine the time is snoozing both Ben and I phone's. After we eat we walk again up to the end of seaside and taking pictures in fountain area and relax our self the bench path in 10mins its Ben's turn to drink his medicine. Past 10pm already and we decided to go home since that I already sleepy and mild headache while Ben need to sleep early because his going back to work after a week of leave. Thats for now my friends and readers see u in next post good night and stay believe and strong faith.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete